Hello and Welcome! (^^)/
I’m Sepi Tajima (Sepide Jamarani); a multicultural Psychotherapist, Counsellor, and Coach. I am also the program designer behind this course and the mental health blogger at SepiTajima.com
When I was 9, a vision struck me with my life purpose: to serve humanity by preventing unnecessary suffering; to raise awareness and the quality of life by promoting a more conscious and wise livelihood. Inspired by the life of many humanitarian leaders, my life has been an intense journey with ever new learnings.
In my work, I blend years of personal work, professional training, and evidence-based western psychology with eastern wisdom philosophies. I’m passionate about creating easy to grasp educational programs on complex topics to promote emotional well-being, mental health, personal development, mindfulness and meditation around the world.
My commitment is to support your life journey and its many challenges. I provide effective strategies, tools and insights for gaining inner peace, enhancing resilience, and living a more empowered and meaningful life.
I invest my income in the betterment of my service (professional training and supervision) as well as supporting other philanthropic organizations such as “World vision” and “Save the children”.
“If you light a lamp for someone else it will also brighten your path.” – Nichiren Daishonin
– Masters in Counseling and Applied Psychotherapy
– Post Graduate Diploma in Counseling and Applied Psychology
– Bachelors in Medical Science / Pre-Medicine (GPA 90%)
– Bachelors in Japanese Linguistics (GPA 92%)
Here are some of the modalities / therapeutic approaches that I apply:
- Narrative therapy
- Integrative counseling
- Rogerian person-centered therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Positive psychology and coaching
- Conflict management
- Family and relationship counseling
- Existential therapy
- Grief and loss counseling
- Mindfulness and spirituality counseling
- Psycho-somatic therapy
- Working with young people
- Group therapy
- Advanced social research methods
- Demartini Method
– Psychotherapist, Counsellor, Coach | Mental Health Blogger & Program Designer at SepiTajima.com
– Family and Relationship Counsellor at Catholic Care
– Child Protection and Family Practitioner at The Benevolent Society
You can contact me via Sepi.Tajima@gmail.com or phone (0401 933 972).
Alternatively, you can fill out the form below and I will get back to you shortly.
Reduced fee appointments are available for people experiencing financial difficulties.