Hello and Welcome!
When I was 9, a vision struck me with my life purpose: to serve humanity, to diminish or prevent unnecessary suffering, and to promote a more conscious and balanced livelihood. Inspired by the life of humanitarian leaders, my life has been an intense journey with ever new learnings – internally and externally.
I’m the author and the illustrator behind this course and my blog. I blend eastern philosophies and spirituality with the modern psychological science. My primary focus is on education, prevention, and effective intervention. I’m enthusiastic about creating easy to grasp programs on complex topics such as mental and emotional well-being.
I’m here to support your life journey and its many challenges by providing answers and strategies to obtain peace of mind. I share tools and insights to promote self-mastery, increase emotional well-being and mental health.
If you light a lamp for someone else it will also brighten your path. – Nichiren Daishonin
– Masters in Counseling, Psychotherapy, and Coaching
– Post Grad Diploma in Counseling and Applied Psychology
– Bachelors in Pre-Medicine (GPA 90%)
– Bachelors in Japanese Linguistics (GPA 92%)
Here are some of the modalities / therapeutic approaches that I apply:
- Integrative counseling
- Narrative therapy
- Rogerian person-centered therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Positive psychology and coaching
- Conflict management
- Family and relationship counseling
- Existential therapy
- Grief and loss counseling
- Mindfulness and spirituality counseling
- Psycho-somatic therapy
- Working with young people
- Group therapy
- Advanced social research methods
- Demartini Method
You can contact me via email (SepiTajima@gmail.com ), phone (0401 933 972), or simply fill out the form below and I will get back to you shortly.
Alternatively, you can fill out the form below and I will get back to you shortly.
Reduced fee appointments are available for people experiencing financial difficulties.